Authorized Online KICKER Dealer
KICKER proudly offers its products through a carefully selected Authorized Dealer network. If you do not see the official KICKER Authorized Dealer seal, then it is not an Authorized Dealer. Only products purchased from a KICKER Authorized Dealer qualify for the manufacturer's warranty and are backed by years of outstanding customer service through our Authorized Dealer network.
Clear, crisp sound from car speakers doesn't have to be a dream anymore because KICKER is making it simple to have some of the loudest and most remarkable coaxials ever hidden behind the door of a vehicle.
KS-Series Coaxial Speakers are KICKER's primary drop-in replacements, definitely giving mediocre factory sound a serious upgrade.
"You won't lose the subtleties and will keep dynamic, exciting sound," KICKER founder and President Steve Irby said.
The exceptional KS-Series of speakers utilizes massive motor structures that provide ultimate power handling and high efficiency for louder, clearer sound. KICKER's exclusive Extended Voice Coil (EVC™) technology allows for high excursion and superior bass response, while the tapered polymer cones with tough Santoprene® surrounds deliver smooth midrange frequencies for the most accurate musical reproduction.
The calibrated Kaladex-dome tweeters (half- or three-quarter-inch) with stout neodymium magnets and phase alignment reveal every detail, adding to the live-performance realism provided by the KS-Series of mobile speakers.
- Drop-in factory upgrade for easy fitment into any vehicle
- Massive motor structure provides ultimate power handling, high efficiency and premium performance
- Extended Voice Coil (EVC™) technology for high excursion and superior bass response
- Tapered curvilinear polymer cone with Santoprene® surround provides smooth transition from mid to high frequencies for accurate reproduction of the complete audio bandwidth
- Calibrated-dome tweeters with phase alignment reveal every detail
All Kicker Products, can only be shipped within the United States of America.