Authorized Online KICKER Dealer
KICKER proudly offers its products through a carefully selected Authorized Dealer network. If you do not see the official KICKER Authorized Dealer seal, then it is not an Authorized Dealer. Only products purchased from a KICKER Authorized Dealer qualify for the manufacturer's warranty and are backed by years of outstanding customer service through our Authorized Dealer network.
ZX-Series Amplifiers provide the utmost reliability from the biggest name in trouble-free amplification and loud, clear sound. Also this serie can be personalized with edgy vinyl skins.
All KICKER amplifiers now feature FIT™, or Fail-Safe Integration Technology. Alternators, computers and audio/video entertainment result in additional noise pulsing through today's vehicles. FIT utilizes isolated differential inputs, rejecting noise and electrical interference for the quietest operation possible and ultimate audio clarity. FIT comes standard on ALL KICKER amplifiers.
Differential inputs also make KICKER amps compatible with any factory or aftermarket radio. A muting circuit cancels out additional noise that may surge down the line, so listeners enjoy the cleanest, clearest sound possible. Additionally, a choice of three automatic turn-on modes (remote, DC offset, signal sense) provide ultimate flexibility. Gain and crossover frequencies are top-mounted for easy access to fine tuning.
- Mono subwoofer ZX Series car amplifier
- Class-D Design
- 200 watts RMS x 1 channel at 4 Ohm
- 400 watts RMS x 1 channel at 2 Ohm
- Removable top for easy customization
- Input gain control
- Low-pass crossover
- Remote bass control
- KICKEQ™ Bass Boost
- Frequency response: 25-200 Hz
- Signal to noise: 95dB
- Automatic turn-on options include: 12 volt remote turn-on, DC offset, and audio signal sensing
- Differential Hi- and Lo-Level Inputs for integration in any system
- Advanced protection circuitry: low/high voltage, over-current, and thermal protection with indication on end panel
- All feature FIT™ Fail-Safe Integration Technology with advanced input design
- FIT accepts output from virtually any source unit - factory or aftermarket - low signal-level to high speaker-level
- FIT's isolated inputs reject electrical interference for noise-free operation
- FIT's three turn-on modes interface with virtually any vehicle's electrical system
All Kicker Products, can only be shipped within the United States of America.
power amplifier/amp, car audio/stereo, 2ohm/4ohm, digital, 1/one ch/channel, compact, class d, mono, for sub/subwoofer woofer, zx4001 08zx4001 zx-400.1 08zx 4001 zx400 08zx400.1